- Consent for Collection, Use and Disclosure
A customer may withdraw his or her consent for collection, use and disclosure at any time. Please note that, if you do, TBSYSTEMSmay suspend its provision of products and services to you. When you unsubscribe, if you fall within the guarantee period for any TBSYSTEMSproduct and you request a refund, the guarantee will be honored. For information on our guarantees and refund policy please see http://www.toddbatessystems.com/terms-conditions/.
TBSYSTEMScollects, at the time of your registration and your sign-on to its web site, certain “personal information” (information that personally identifies you) including but not limited to your name, email address, home or work address, telephone number, and information about your computer hardware and software (e.g., IP address, operating system, browser type, domain name, URL, access times, and referring web site addresses).
- Purposes for Collecting Personal Information
TBSYSTEMS collects and uses personal information for the following Identified Purposes:
- to understand customer needs regarding TBSYSTEMS’s services;
- to fulfill your requests for products, services or information;
- to communicate with customers and site visitors, when necessary, and to inform customers of upgrades, as well as of other products and services available from TBSYSTEMS, its affiliates and third parties;
- to allow customers to access limited-entry areas of TBSYSTEMS’s site;
- to personalize some of our services and products for you and to deliver targeted advertisements and offers from TBSYSTEMS and third parties;
- to bill accounts and maintain payment records;
- to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request;
- to respond to a legitimate claim, or to address our reasonable belief, that you are violating the rights of any third party or any of the agreements or policies that govern your use of the TBSYSTEMS site or any TBSYSTEMS product or service;
- to protect the services, products or rights of TBSYSTEMS, including but not limited to the security or integrity of the TBSYSTEMS site; and
- to identify and resolve technical problems concerning TBSYSTEMS’s site, products and services.
TBSYSTEMS does not sell, rent or disclose your personal information to anyone else, except:
a very limited amount, and in very few cases, to TBSYSTEMS’s employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers, suppliers and agents, acting on TBSYSTEMS’s behalf for any of the Identified Purposes;
Removal from database may happen at any time at your request. Each e-mail provides you with the opportunity to “opt-out” or remove yourself from the database. In addition the support link at http://www.toddbatessystems.com/ can be used to request a removal from the database.